Team Management, Business Development, Account Management or Salespositions in Information Technology (IT) and Telecom sectors with career growth potential that will effectively utilize acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment to excellence.
Experienced sales professional in IT and Telecom sectors. Strong political relations inTurkey and Balkan Countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Kosovo,Macedonia, Montenegro etc.). Successful in key account management and selling tangible and intangible benefits.
- Innovative professional with 15+ years of progressive experience within the IT / Telecom sales industry and the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential, and manage all aspects of daily business operations.
- Expertise in sales, pricing strategies, client relations and needs assessment, financial management, collection, purchasing, administration, motivation.
- Proactive leader with refined business acumen and exemplary people skills. Facilitate a team approach to achieve organizational objectives, increase productivity and enhance employee morale.
- Quick study, with an ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies. Dedicated, innovative and self-motivated team player/builder.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem resolution skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs and applications.
Apr 2012 – Present
Sales and Marketing Manager
Eczacıbaşı Information and Communication Technologies (Eczacıbaşı ICT) is a provider of information technology solutions and services with more than 25 years of experience.
Eczacıbaşı ICT has two main technology and managed services areas providing comprehensive solutions for applications support and development services as well as for infrastructure and managed services. The business units in each area cover specific areas of expertise from e-signature solutions, portals (Microsoft SharePoint, IBM WebSphere), knowledge and business process management solutions, mobile application development, customer relationship management solutions, ERP, Business Intelligence consulting services, data center operations, network and security operations, virtualization solutions to disaster recovery and business recovery services.
Data Center Management
Eczacıbaşı ICT has one of the largest and most sophisticated data centers in Turkey, where it hosts more than 1000+ servers belonging to internal and external customers. It also runs data centers for the authorized electronic security certificate provider E-Guven and Turkcell’s 7×24 mobile signature operation.
Accreditation and Quality Initiatives
Eczacıbaşı ICT joined the first wave of companies accredited to provide software, licensing and IT consultancy to companies in the Turquality program, Turkey’s state-supported global branding program.
To ensure that it meets the needs of customers and other stakeholders’ service expectations, Eczacıbaşı ICT has certified ISO 9001 Quality Management, ISO 27001 Information Security Management systems, and PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) certification.
Software and Solutions
Eczacıbaşı ICT maintains an expertise in all new industry technologies and processes, such as Cloud Technologies and new offerings in IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), SaaS (Software as a Service) and Shared Service Centers (SSC). Another area the company has focused on, and where it is the first in Turkey, is SaaS HR Management tools and systems for small and medium-sized clients.
While successfully providing many outsourcing services to clients, Eczacıbaşı ICT is also developing innovative products or services.
Examples of some of its achievements are:
- Becoming one of the SAP-certified hosting partner in Turkey,
- Introducing virtualization services as a step towards cloud computing services, and creating an entirely new cloud infrastructure for cloud broker companies,
- Delivering wall to wall IT services, including security and network solutions.
- Sales and Marketing Manager (December 2014 – Present)
- Sales Manager (April 2012 – November 2014)
- Reports to Executive Member of The Board at Eczacibasi ICT (CIO at Eczacibasi Holding)
- Manages the Sales, Sales Support and Marketing Departments.
- Manages 6 personnel (4 Account Management, 1 Sales Support, 1 Partner Management).
- Leads weekly sales meetings.
- Member of The Management Team.
- Authorized signatory.
- Joins weekly management and strategy meetings.
- Corporate Communication.
- Manages some key accounts and strategic business partners directly as a key account manager.
- Joins customer meetings.
- Joins fairs and organizations as a keynote speaker (www.youtube.com/user/EczacibasiBilisim).
- Writes about technology on BThaber
- Works with agencies for marketing materials (presentations, brochures, success stories, videos etc.).
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Assigns sales territories and sets quotas.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Managers.
- Mentors the members of sales team.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Managers to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Manager’s sales and activity performance.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Managers.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Assists Account Managers in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Recruits, tests, and hires Account Managers based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
- Maintains and improves relationships with the clients.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Systems
- Relationships and Roles:
- Insures that all Account Managers meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for Account Managers in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Account Managers to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Performance is measured against
- Team management
- Profit achievement
- Customer satisfaction
- ISO certifications
- Worked with the accounts like Intema, Eczacibasi Holding, Eczacibasi Girisim, Ipek Kagit, Esan, Askaynak, Eczacibasi Monrol, Eczacibasi Baxter, EIP Eczacibasi Ilac Pazarlama, E-Guven, Vitra, Villeroy & Boch, Koramic, Schwarzkopf, Karma Bilisim, Turkcell Superonline, Eczacibasi Saglik Hizmetleri, Eczacibasi Hijyen, Eczacibasi Yatirim Menkul Degerler, Kanyon, E-Kart, Darty, Bayer, EIS Eczacibasi Ilac, Burgbad, IKSV, TEB, Ekom Eczacibasi Dis Ticaret, RTS, Avon, SYS Robot, Eczacibasi Gayrimenkul, Kocfinans, ESI Eczacibasi Sigorta, Capintec, Istanbul Modern, Payby.me, Polin, NIVEA Beiersdorf, Uniteam, Ataman Ilac, Intertech, TS Verim, IKSV, Eczacibasi Spor Kulubu, Engers Keramic, Mavi, ThyssenKrupp, Vodafone, Tantur, IstJet, TAIB YatirimBank, Vitra Bad, Vitra Santehnika, Groupama Sigorta, Mercedes Benz, Ceviz, Bank Asya, Imperial Tobacco, Yapi Kredi, Karinca, AB Gida, Vitra UK, Societe Generale, Citibank, Saha Dernegi, BankPozitif, Molekuler Goruntuleme, Habib Bank, Eczacibasi Medikal, Eczacibasi Portfoy Yonetimi, Toyota, Eczacibasi OSGB, TSKB, Petrobras, Alternatifbank, Bank Mellat, Aktifbank, Dincpak, GSD Yatirim Bankasi, Metamorfoz, Anel Holding, Turkish Bank, Bizim Menkul Degerler, Giesecke&Devrient, Turkish Bank, Diler Yatirim Bankasi, Hema Endustri, Groupama Emeklilik, Dunya Goz Hastanesi, HDM Celik Boru, Jolly Tur, Dr. Nejat F. Eczacibasi Vakfi, Dundar Sir Gokkaya Hukuk Burosu, TUBISAD, Molekul Tasarim etc.
- Worked with the strategic business partners like Turkcell Superonline, Microsoft, SAP, IBM, HP, CheckPoint, Vodafone, E-Guven, Biznet, Acron, Obase, Bilin, TNB KEP, Agito etc.
Founded in 1942, Eczacibasi is a prominent Turkish industrial group with 41 companies, 12,115 employees and a combined net turnover of 6,7 billion TL in 2013.
Eczacibasi’s core sectors are building products, healthcare and consumer products. Additionally, the Group is active in finance, information technology, welding technology, mining, and property development. In Turkey, Eczacibasi is the leader in most of its businesses with some of the most effective distribution networks in the country for building products, pharmaceuticals, and fast-moving consumer goods. Globally, Eczacibasi has established itself among the world’s top providers of bathroom and tiling solutions for homes and commercial venues with its VitrA, Burgbad, Villeroy and Boch (Tiles), and Engers brands. It is also a major exporter of tissue paper, welding electrodes, electronic smart cards and industrial raw materials such as clay and feldspar.
International partnership is a central component of the Eczacibasi Group’s growth strategy. Eczacibasi has four international joint ventures and numerous cooperation agreements with leading international companies. All of these are grounded on the principles of long-term mutual benefit and sustainable business practices.
The Eczacibasi Group’s mission is to be a pioneer of modern lifestyles that are healthy, high quality and sustainable. Accordingly, the Group encourages each of its companies to surpass established standards and raise consumer benchmarks of product and service quality. Through sponsorship and responsible corporate practices, it also promotes social and economic development that nurtures cultural and scientific activity, protects the environment and preserves scarce natural resources.
“Eczacibasi”, in Turkish, means “chief pharmacist”, an honorary title and surname that was given to the father of the Group’s founder at the turn of the last century in recognition of his continual efforts to improve the health of his community.
Nov 2006 – Present
Advisory Board Member
Rumelia and Balkans Federation
Rumelia and Balkans Federation is a non-profit organization (NPO) which was established in 2006 for the purpose of uniting and supporting the Rumelia and Balkans community within Turkey and other countries. The Federation has evolved with the changing times and has expanded in size, membership and purpose.
The Federation today consists of 76 member organizations with a majority of these groups located in Turkey. Member organizations consists of associations of different ethnic, technical, and social backgrounds. Each association serves to support its own members through various functions and events. The Federation operates as a conduit within the network of member organizations.
- Advisory Board Member (December 2014 – Present)
- Advisory Board Member (November 2011 – December 2014)
- Advisory Board Member (May 2009 – November 2011)
- Member of Board, Deputy Secretary General (November 2006 – May 2009)
- Rumeli Turkleri Kultur ve Dayanisma Dernegi (Genel Merkez)
- Rumeli Turkleri Kultur ve Dayanisma Dernegi (Bayrampasa Subesi)
- Rumeli Turkleri Kultur ve Dayanisma Dernegi (Kemerburgaz Subesi)
- Rumeli Turkleri Kultur ve Dayanisma Dernegi (Kagithane Subesi)
- Eyup Rumeli Turkleri Dernegi
- Esenler Rumeliler Dernegi
- Tum Rumeli Turkleri Dernegi (Zeytinburnu)
- Turkeli Yardimlasma Dernegi
- Dunya Rumeliler Birlesim Dernegi (Genel Merkez)
- Dunya Rumeliler Birlesim Dernegi (Yalova Subesi)
- Pirlepeliler Dernegi
- Kutahya Rumeli Turkleri Dernegi
- Gebze-Darica Balkan Turkleri Dernegi
- Altaylardan Tunaya Gocmenler Dernegi
- Besyuzevler Rumeli Turkleri Dernegi
- Bulgaristan Turkleri Dernegi
- Bulgaristan Turkleri Deliorman Kultur Dernegi
- Istanbul Trakyalilar Dernegi
- Rumeli Balkan Turkleri Dernegi (Bagcilar)
- Ankara Trakyalilar Dernegi (TRAKYADER)
- Gunesli Trakyalilar Dernegi
- Beykoz Trakyalilar Dernegi
- Tekirdag Yardimlasma ve Kultur Dernegi
- Balkan Iktisadi Sosyal Yardimlasma Arastirma Dernegi (BISADER)
- Corlu BISADER Dernegi Subesi
- Kirklarelililer Sosyal ve Yardimlasma Dernegi
- Rumeli Balkan Trakya Dernegi (Kagithane)
- Gaziosmanpasa Manastirlilar Dernegi
- Amasya Rumeli BalkanTurkleri Dernegi
- Balkanlilar Dernegi (Avcilar-Genel Merkez)
- Balkanlilar Dernegi (Esenyurt Subesi)
- Balkanlilar Dernegi (Gurpinar Subesi)
- Balkanlilar Dernegi (Cerkezkoy Subesi)
- Kucukcekmece Trakyalilar Dernegi
- Kosova Pristineliler Dernegi
- Gostivarlilar Dernegi
- Gostivarlilar Dernegi (Kadikoy Subesi)
- Gebze Balkan Turkleri Dernegi
- Rumeli Idman Yurdu Spor Kulubu Dernegi
- Adana Balkan Bosnak Turkleri Dostluk Dernegi
- Bayrampasa Vardarin Ustunde Rumeli Folk. Spor Kul. Dernegi
- Rumeli Balkan Stratejik Arastirmalar Merkezi Dernegi (RUBASAM)
- Istanbul Rumeli Balkan Kadinlar Dernegi (RUBAKAD)
- Anadolu Yakasi Rumeliler Dernegi
- Gocmenler Dernegi
- Sile Rumelililer Dernegi
- Kirklareli Hareketi Dernegi
- Yeni Pirlepeliler Manastirlilar ve Selanikliler Dernegi
- Yunanistan Turkleri Dernegi (YUNTURK)
- Fatihan Spor Kulubu Dernegi
- Mahmutbey Selanikliler Dernegi
- Nigde Bor Balkan Turkleri Dernegi
- Yildirim Mahallesi Yardimlasma Dernegi
- Esenler Uskupluler Dernegi
- Erbaa Balkan Turkleri Dernegi
- Giresun Lozan Mubadilleri ve Balkan Kultur Arastirma Dernegi
- Aslihanlilar Kultur ve Dayanisma Dernegi
- Ortakoy Rumeliler Dernegi
- Tokat Balkan Turkleri Kultur ve Dayanisma Dernegi
- Kayabasi Selanikliler Dernegi
- Karacaoren Koyu Kalkindirma Yardimlasma ve Guzellestirme Dernegi
- Kirklareli Engelliler Yasam Dernegi
- Istanbul Halk Danslari Toplulugu Bayrampasa Kultur Dernegi
- Zeytinburnu Yildiz Spor Kulubu Dernegi
- Cevretepe Koyu Arnavutlar Kultur ve Dayanisma Dernegi
- (Germany) Frankfurt Rumeli Balkan Turkleri Dernegi
- (Belgium) Rumeli Turkleri Dernegi
- (Bulgaria) Sumnu Kultur Evi Dernegi
- (Bulgaria) Ruscuk Gunes Turkiye Ile Ilisk. Dernegi
- (Holland) Hollanda Balkan Turkleri Kultur ve Dayanisma Dernegi
- (Kosovo) Filizler Turk Kulturu ve Sanati Dernegi
- (Romania) Asagi Tuna Ar. Ge. Egitim Kultur Dernegi
- (Macedonia) Derya Turk Kadinlar Dernegi
- (Macedonia-Gostivar) Makedonya Genc Kalemler Dernegi
- (Moldava-Gagavuzia) Moldovya Turkleri Dernegi
- (Greece) Yunanistan Turkleri Temsilciligi
Jul 2011 – Dec 2011
Please note: The following company data is for the year 2011.
Proline is a pioneering company in Information Technologies industry that captures newest technologies and provides “Professional Solutions” to customers based on own know-how, professional personnel and valued business principles.
With global business partners, Proline implements the highest technologies for local and global customers through “Integrated Intelligence” principle.
As a sign of having the responsibility to sustain Proline’s presence in the region, Proline Qatar have been established in 2011 in order to share its know-how and valuable experience for the customers in the region.
- Reported to Sales Director
- Responsible for direct sales of Proline solutions and account management to private sector
- Business development activities to public sector and Balkan Countries
- Performance was measured against revenue and profit achievement
Apr 2011 – Jun 2011
Candidate for Member of The Parliament
The Grand National Assembly of Turkey
Candidate for Member of The Parliament (Turkiye Buyuk Millet Meclisi – TBMM) from Istanbul’s Third Region (Europe Side).
Aug 2010 – May 2011
Please note: The following company data is for the year 2011.
Servus is one of the leading system integrators of Turkey which provides system design, procurement, installation, consulting, service and technical support services in computer technologies.
Its wide range of products and services include computer systems for corporations, storage products, computer network products, POS and ATM devices and related infrastructures, ERP software, mobile software and maintenance support services for 7 days by 24 hours.
Servus has taken its respected position among the technology companies through the quality of services rendered for numerous leading large and medium scale companies in Turkey since 1989 when it was founded.
Storage and Server
- Fujitsu Siemens
Communications, Networking and Security
- Cisco Systems
ATM and POS
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and E-Business
- Reported to Sales Manager
- Responsible for direct sales of Servus solutions and account management to general sector
- Worked with the accounts like NATO, Bilim Ilac, Yorum Insaat, Yucel Boru, Demisas, Hidroser, Pegasus, Alarko Carrier, Bilesim, Fer Insaat, Hidroser, Netlog, Nursan, Kuhne Nagel, Alarko Holding, Imge, Porland, Memsan Mauser, Borusan Mannesmann, Borusan Otomotiv, Borusan Makina, Areva, Pirelli, Hyundai Assan, Avon, Eti Gida, Murat Ticaret, Ismaco, Varan Turizm, Kanca, Niceye, Dogus Insaat, Nursan, Umran Boru, Bischoff Roja, Saribekir, Ersur, Ali Raif, Marshall, Miele, Burla, Entes, Marmara Kagit, Ozkoseoglu, Remsan etc.
- Performance was measured against profit achievement
Nov 2006 – Oct 2010
- Writed technology columns
Jan 2010 – Jul 2010
Please note: The following company data is for the year 2010.
AKSIS has been in the Enterprise Content Management business since 1994. Aksis has many successfull references and firsts in ECM business in Turkey. The Company completed its infrastructure investments, has a strong positioning in the market with its customer network and strong relations, experienced and very well trained personnel and is poised for rapid expansion and growth. Aksis is the first ISO 9000 TQM certified content management company in Turkey.Aksis provides consultancy services for its customers. Services provided are analysis of the infrastructure of the customer environment, realize and design the configuration plan and the deployment of the systems.As the web applications on internet users continue to grow, commerce platform migrates to an electronic environment. Aksis covers issues that are described by the terms we meet such as B2B, B2C, E-Commerce and E-Business.We are the system integrator of FileNet, Kodak, Global360 (eiStream), Digital Collections, TIS, Kofax, Andxor, Zetafax and CIC (PenOp) in Turkey. The Company’s contracted business partners are very well-known systems integrators in Turkey.Currently, the Company is working with the following contracted partners and has completed many successful projects:
- Sun Microsystems
- Eczacibasi Bilgi Iletim
- Siemens Business Services
- Reported to Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Responsible for direct sales of hardware & software projects and licences, account management
- Worked with the key accounts like Avea, Sampas, Turkiye Finans, Kuveyt Turk, Fortis, Fortis Emeklilik, Emniyet Genel Mudurlugu, Turksat, Anadolu Ajansi, Hurriyet, HSBC, TEB, Mercedes-Benz and with the entegrators like Proline, Servus etc.
- Performance was measured against sales achievement
Dec 2007 – Sep 2009
Bizitek (An Ericsson Company)
Please note: The following company data is for the year 2009.
Bizitek was founded in 2000 as a subsidiary of Probil to provide companies with e-business end-to-end customer and solution oriented software, consulting services to achieve maximum efficiency, and turn changes in technology to a competitive advantage.
As of 2009 Bizitek was acquired by Ericsson, through this cooperation besides the invesment that will be done in Turkey. Bizitek is targeting to earn locally produced solutions to the world with intensive R & D work.
- Reported to Sales & Marketing Director
- Responsible for direct sales of software projects and licences (Emptor Telco BSS, Emptor CRM, Stars HRM, Netflow BPM, Tigris Framework), account management
- Opportunity & Proposal Phase
- Opportunity Hunting
- Competition analysis
- POC and Site visit
- Pricing and Proposal
- Contract Phase
- Negotation of Main Contract Process
- Negotation of the Support Contract Process
- Project Phase
- Change Requests Offer
- Attending Steering Committee
- New Opportunity
- Follow Up Customer Satisfaction
- Support Phase
- New Oppportunity
- Follow Up Customer Satisfaction
- Opportunity & Proposal Phase
- Worked with the key accounts like Koc.net, Bank Asya, T-Bank, TEB, Anadolu Endustri Holding, Eczacibasi Holding, Arkas Holding, Bilim Ilac, Deloitte, Tuyap, Ceva Logistics, Brisa, Millenicom etc.
- Performance was measured against sales achievement and profit
Sep 2004 – Nov 2007
Assistant Account Manager
Please note: The following company data is for the year 2007.
Bilge Adam was founded in 1997 as a Microsoft Authorized Training Center and has trained more than 40.000 professionals since then. Today, it is the National leader in IT training & Consultancy with 6 branches, 87 computer labs, 1800 PC’s and 400 employees.
Bilge Adam has partnered with leading IT companies and holds Authorized Training Partnership with Microsoft, Macromedia, Adobe, Autodesk and Logo. The company serves more than 6.000 individual and 500 corporate customers in IT training with classroom training, b-learning, content & courseware production and certification exams per annum.
With 200 Certified Trainers and Consultants, Bilge Adam prides itself with a customer satisfaction rate of 95%. The company started providing other IT services – i.e. software development, infrastructure solutions, web applications – to its select customers in 2004.
- Reported to Corporate Sales Director
- Responsible for account management and direct & inside sales of software projects, IT training programs, infrastructure solutions, web applications, consulting services
- Worked with almost 200 accounts like
- Microsoft, Cisco,
- Turkiye Is Bankasi, Akbank, Citibank, HSBC, Turkiye Finans, Albaraka Turk, Kuveyt Turk, TEB, TSKB, Oyakbank, Banca Di Roma, Bank Europa, Tekstilbank,
- Aviva Sigorta, Is Portfoy, Finans Sigorta, MNG Factoring, TMSF, Global Menkul Degerler, Guven Sigorta, Raymond James,
- Hurriyet Gazetesi, ATV, Aksam Yayin Grubu, Kanal D, CNN Turk,
- Digiturk, Dogan Online, Koc.net,
- BP Turkiye, Total Oil, Petrol Ofisi, Statoil,
- Ceva Lojistik, Mavi Kurye, Aras Holding, DHL Turkiye,
- Unilever, Hayat Kimya, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser,
- Eczacibasi Bilisim, Treda Bilisim, Proline, Symantec,
- Vestel, Nato, Turk Pirelli etc.
- Performance was measured against sales achievement and collection
Feb 2003 – Dec 2003
Sales and Marketing
- Reported to General Manager
- Responsible for sales and marketing
- Performance was measured against sales achievement
Sep 2002 – Feb 2003
- Reported to Sales Director
- Responsible for sales
- Performance was measured against sales achievement and collection
Sep 2001 – Jun 2002
Istanbul Universitesi Arastirma ve Yardim Vakfi
Sep 1998 – Jun 2001
Istanbul University, The Faculty of Economics
- Student Assistant
Aug 1999 – Sep 1999
- Intern in Accounting Department
Aug 1998 – Sep 1998
- Intern in Capital Markets Department
Jul 1997 – Sep 1997
Punto Shopping Center
Jul 1996 – Sep 1996
1996 – 2003
The Department of Economics where the medium of instruction is English was founded in 1985 as a new part of the Faculty of Economics. The main function of the department is to provide our graduates with a through understanding of economic fundamentals. To this end our curriculum embodies a rigorous treatment of the major fields in economics and mathematics. The program secondly aims at broadening the intellectual scope of our students by providing them with a range of electives that they can choose from, depending on personal interest and aptitude. In designing the program the department has taken care to keep the number of required courses within the minimum university requirements so as to provide our students with different options and not to overburden them. Instruction in a language other than the native tongue of the students has both advantages and disadvantages. The students are required to make much more effort than their peers who are instructed in Turkish. We believe, however, that the benefits outweigh the costs of such a program. English is currently regarded as the universal medium in today’s global community. Familiarity with this language makes it possible to access and make use of world wide resources. Moreover, the students get the chance to acquire reading, comprehension and writing skills in English as a by-product of this education. This in turn leads to an open door of opportunity for our students. They are better able to compete in job markets. They become eligible to earn graduate degrees in English, which further enhances the students’ opportunities. As Turkey enters the 21st century, its integration with global markets, in particular the European market, will inevitably expand. Turkey will be more equipped and better able to function in this arena the greater its number of citizens who have a basic understanding of economic fundamentals and of the universal business language of English. Therein lies the importance of an Istanbul University Economics Department that offers a comprehensive program with instruction in English.
Activities and Societies
- Student Assistant of the Faculty of Economics
- Webmaster of the Faculty of Economics
- Economics Club
- Skiing, snowboarding,
- Bowling, table tennis, billiard,
- Computers, Internet,
- Politics, political parties,
- Turkey, Istanbul, Ankara,
- Rumelia, Balkans,
- Bulgaria, Razgrad, Sofia
- July 24, 1979
- Military service is completed
- B class
- SSE Symantec Endpoint Protection 11, Symantec – 2011
- SSE Symantec Data Loss Prevention 11, Symantec – 2011
- SSE Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010, Symantec – 2011
- Symantec Sales Academy Program, Symantec – 2011
- Symantec SAMG Storage & DataCenter Optimisation Sales&Presales Training, Symantec, Servus – 2011
- Symantec IMG (Information Availability Group) Backup & Archive Sales&Presales Training, Symantec, Servus – 2011
- Symantec Security Sales&Presales Training, Symantec, Servus – 2010
- SSE Veritas Storage Foundation 5.1, Symantec – 2010
- SSE Symantec Enterprise Vault 9.0, Symantec – 2010
- SSE Symantec NetBackup 7, Symantec – 2010
- SSE+ Symantec Backup Exec 2010, Symantec – 2010
- SSE Symantec Backup Exec 2010, Symantec – 2010
- Symantec Backup Exec 2010 Sales Training, Symantec – 2010
- ASP – HP SMB Solutions , HP – 2011
- HP SMB Solutions, Rev. 10.21, HP, Bilge Adam Corporate – 2011
- Storage Economics: Total Cost of Ownership, Hitachi Data Systems – 2010
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM – 2014
- Microsoft Excel Advanced, Bilge Adam Corporate – 2006
- Microsoft Project, Koc Bryce – 2003
- MCSE – Systems Engineer, Koc Bryce – 2003
- MCSA – Systems Administrator: Messaging, Microsoft – 2003
- Train the Trainer, Microsoft, TMI Turkey – 2002
- MCSA – Systems Administrator | Charter Member, Microsoft – 2002
- MCSD – Solution Developer, Microsoft – 2002
- MCDBA – Database Administrator, Microsoft – 2002
- MCSE – Systems Engineer, Microsoft – 2002
- MCP – Professional, Microsoft – 2002
- MCSE – Systems Engineer, Bebim PEC – 2002
- Windows NT, Bebim PEC – 2001
- Salesforce.com, Inspark – 2010
- Adobe In Design, Bilge Adam Corporate – 2006
- Webmaster, Mikrosis – 2002
- CompTIA, Bebim PEC – 2001
- Enhancing Manager – Follow-up Meeting – 2013
- Enhancing Manager – Making Effective – 2013
- Enhancing Manager – Developing with Coaching – 2013
- Enhancing Manager – Managing Yourself and Relationships – 2013
- Corporate Representation – 2012
- Influencing and Persuasion – 2012
- Talent Management: Determination of Leadership Potental (LPI) – 2012
- Information Security Awareness, Enocta – 2012
- Eczacibasi Group Social Media Usage Rules, Enocta – 2012
- Eczacibasi Group Orientation Program, Enocta – 2012
- Written Communication Rules, Enocta – 2012
- Reporting and Effective Correspondence, Enocta – 2012
- Intellectual Property Rights, Enocta – 2012
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Enocta – 2012
- Level 5 (Advanced) – C1, American Cultural Association Language Schools – 2010
- Level 4 (Upper Intermediate) – B2, American Cultural Association Language Schools – 2010
- Silver Bishop, Turkish Chess Federation – 2009
- Silver Knight, Turkish Chess Federation – 2009
- Silver Pawn, Turkish Chess Federation – 2009
- Strategy, Enocta – 2009
- Negotiation Skills, Enocta – 2009
- Basic Coaching Skills, Enocta – 2009
- Manager, Enocta – 2009
- Judge of Men, Enocta – 2009
- Stress Management for Employees, Enocta – 2009
- Time Management, Enocta – 2009
- Conflict Resolution, Enocta – 2008
- Problem Solving Techniques, Enocta – 2008
- Problem Solving Techniques, ADS Consulting Group – 2008
- Motivation Management, Enocta – 2008
- Basic Management Skills, Enocta – 2008
- Communication Begins by Understanding, Enocta – 2008
- Presentation, Enocta – 2008
- Negotiation Skills, Microsoft, AC Ozsan – 2006
- Solution Sales, Microsoft, AC Ozsan – 2006
- Leadership, Rotary – 2005
- Corporate Sales Strategies, ARC – 2004
- Sales Specialist, Microsoft – 2004
- Reklam Yazokulu / Reklamveren 2003, Reklamcilik Vakfi – 2003
- Elocution, Bakirkoy Halk Egitim – 2003
- First Aid – 2015
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems Internal Auditor – 2014
- Advanced Project Management – 2012
- Project Management in Information Technology, Istanbul Kurumsal Gelisim – 2012
- Safe Driving Techniques, Autodrom – 2012
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems, SGS – 2012
- CIO Visions Meeting; Istanbul, The Istanbul Edition Hotel, March 26, 2015; Informatics Association of Turkey (TBD) & Huawei
- Elektronik Haberlesme Sektorunde Duzenleyici Etki Analizi Raporu Lansmani; Istanbul, Wyndham Grand Hotel Levent, February 10, 2015; TUBISAD
- Uctan Uca Cozumlerin Citasi “Buluta Yukseliyor”; Istanbul, Ritz-Carlton Istanbul, April 17, 2012; HP
- Avnet-Microsoft Launch; Istanbul, The Marmara Taksim, April 27, 2012; Avnet
- Information Technologies Expo; Ankara, The Grand National Assembly of Turkey, April 11-15, 2012; The Grand National Assembly of Turkey
- Balkan Summit; Ankara, The Grand National Assembly of Turkey, November 28, 2011; The Grand National Assembly of Turkey
- EMC Forum 2011; Istanbul, Istanbul Lutfi Kirdar Convention & Exhibition Centre (ICEC), November 15, 2011; EMC
- Fujitsu Forum 2011; Munich, International Congress Center Munich, November 9-10, 2011; Fujitsu
- ICT Summit Eurasia Bilisim Zirvesi ’11; Istanbul, Istanbul Congress Center, October 3-5, 2011; Interpromedya
- Microsoft Turkiye Bilisim Zirvesi 2011; Istanbul, Istanbul Kongre Merkezi, March 11, 2011; Microsoft
- Symantec Is Ortaklari Guvenlik Zirvesi; Istanbul, Nippon Hotel Istanbul, February 17, 2011; Symantec
- IBM Cozumler Zirvesi 2011; Istanbul, Swissotel, February 16, 2011; IBM
- Symantec Technology Day; Istanbul, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul, December 9, 2010; Symantec
- Anadolu Group Technology Summit 5; Istanbul, Ritz-Carlton Istanbul, October 20, 2010; Anadolu Group
- Microsoft Zirvesi; Istanbul, Sheraton Ankara, June 1, 2010; Microsoft
- Finans ve Bankacilik; Istanbul, ITU Suleyman Demirel Kultur Merkezi, May 25, 2010; BThaber
- Microsoft Zirvesi; Istanbul, Swissotel, May 17-18, 2010; Microsoft
- Kodak i4000 Scanners; Istanbul, Point Hotel Barbaros, April 27, 2010; Bicom
- SharePoint 2010 Lansmanindan Once Son Durak; Istanbul, Microsoft, April 12, 2010; Microsoft
- Bilgi ve Dokuman Yonetimi; Istanbul, ITU Suleyman Demirel Kultur Merkezi, March 30, 2010; BThaber
- Microsoft Sharepoint ile Dijital Arsivleme Cozumu; Istanbul, Microsoft, March 20, 2010; Microsoft
- Akilli Bilgi Yonetimi Cozumleri 2010; Istanbul, Istanbul Ortakoy Feriye, March 18, 2010; IBM
- 14. Insan Kaynaklari Zirvesi; Istanbul, Lutfi Kirdar Uluslararasi Kongre ve Sergi Sarayi, February 11-12, 2009; Eventus
- 16. Ulusal Insan Yonetimi Kongresi; Istanbul, Lutfi Kirdar Uluslararasi Kongre ve Sergi Sarayi, November 5-7, 2008; Eventus
- 10. Performans Yonetimi Zirvesi; Istanbul, Ceylan Intercontinental, October 20, 2008; HR Dergi
- SAP Forum 2008; Istanbul, Lutfi Kirdar Uluslararasi Kongre ve Sergi Sarayi, April 18, 2008; SAP
- Bilisim Kahramanlari (Aramizda): Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008; Istanbul, Lutfi Kirdar Uluslararasi Kongre ve Sergi Sarayi, March 12, 2008; Microsoft
- 4. Secme ve Yerlestirme Zirvesi; Istanbul, Ceylan Intercontinental, September 20, 2007; HR Dergi
- 3. Kobiler ve Bilisim Zirvesi; Eskisehir, Anemon Otel, July 6, 2007; Turkiye Bilisim Dernegi (TBD)
- 10. Egitimciler Zirvesi; Istanbul, June 6-7, 2007; HR Dergi
- 12. Insan Kaynaklari Zirvesi; Istanbul, Lutfi Kirdar Uluslararasi Kongre ve Sergi Sarayi, February 13-14, 2007; Eventus
- Microsoft Zirvesi 2007; Istanbul, Lutfi Kirdar Uluslararasi Kongre ve Sergi Sarayi, January 24, 2007; Microsoft
- Get Ready for Exchange 2007 & Office 2007 RoadShow; Istanbul, Conrad Hotel, September 21, 2006; Microsoft
- CeBIT Bilisim Eurasia; Istanbul, Tuyap Fuar ve Kongre Merkezi, September 5-10, 2006; HIFAS – Hannover Fairs Interpro Uluslararasi Fuarcilik
- SQL Server 2005 & Visual Studio 2005 RoadShow; Istanbul, SwissOtel, December 14, 2005; Microsoft
- 3. International Finance Summit; Istanbul, SwissOtel, December 1-2, 2005; ActiveGroup
- 3. Kobi Zirvesi; Istanbul, Lutfi Kirdar Uluslararasi Kongre ve Sergi Sarayi, September 16-17, 2005; Semor